Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lab Reports

I am currently general physics laboratories in Spanish at the University of Costa Rica. Teaching phsyics at the university level is a career goal of mine, and though I am not teaching theory classes quite yet, I am developing some of my own material.

Thus far, I have written a document explaining what a lab report consists of and how to write a good one, a sample lab report, as well as a rubric and a grading scale for each section of the lab reports. As I read and comment on my students' lab reports, I take notes, refine, and update my description of what a good lab report is.

I uploaded all of my teaching resourses to a Google Docs folder and shared it with the world, so you can find them here. So far, they are only in Spanish, but eventually they will be in English, and I will keep uploading and oublishing about everything that I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment